I started back into my running routine yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. Sickness and the holidays really threw me off my routine. Anyhow, I tried to pick up almost from where I left off. I was on week 5 of the Cool Running plan and had worked up to the two 8 minute runs. When I went out yesterday, I decided to backtrack a little and do three five minute runs with three minutes of walking in between. It didn't seem too bad, I was feeling tired and had some minor knee pain at the end, but nothing too bad.
Amelia fell asleep in the stroller when I was running, so I took her up to her crib when we got home and had to spend a little time rocking her to get her back to sleep. After that I hopped right into the shower. Oops, forgot to stretch!
My thighs are sore today and so are my hips. Now I feel dumb.
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment