Lance Armstrong told me this was my longest run to date. I love Lance Armstrong. It makes me happy when he comes on to tell me that I've broken a personal record. This was actually kind of a tough run. I started having some shin and calf pain - I haven't dealt with this since I started running. It used to happen a lot before Amelia was born and I was doing a lot of walking for exercise, but then I switched shoes and it magically went away. I guess if it keeps up I might have to think about replacing my shoes. Yay, new shoes! I love shoes!
I changed my usual route for this run because there was a mourner in the cemetary and I don't like to flaunt my aliveness when people are mourning the dead. I should try changing my route more often, it helped alleviate the boredom factor and made the time go by more quickly. I shortened up my walking intervals this time so my overall time/distance was shorter than the last time. I'm looking forward to the day that I can do my entire run without walking!
No comments:
Post a Comment