This was today's run. I ran four five-minute intervals and managed to keep up a relatively good pace. The third interval, where you can tell my pace is a little slower is slightly uphill, and the last run which looks a little faster, is slightly downhill. I had Amelia in the stroller on this run.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Catch up
I've battled a trifecta of sucky weather, sick baby, and sucky motivation this month. But, here for posterity are my last few runs:
1/23: It's been a while since I did this run so I don't remember too much about it except for the fact that it was hard and I didn't really enjoy myself.
1/27: Lance Armstrong told me via my iPod that this was my fastest mile that I've run. Too bad that it was also my suckiest run. I didn't have much fun at all and cut my second eight minute interval a little short because I was in so much hate with running at that point. This totally blew my motivation for a few days. I really really really didn't want to go outside and repeat this run again. It took me a week to figure out that I didn't have to do that particular interval if I didn't want to. So, I'm straying from the Cool Running plan, and am back on the wagon again with a plan of my own creation:
2/5: I decided to try five minute intervals instead of the two eight minute runs because I had such a suck time on my last run. I ran for a longer time doing it this way and I didn't hate it nearly as much as the eight minute intervals. I'll try to shorten my walking time in between intervals and at some point add a fifth five minute run on the end. Amelia was in the stroller for this run.

This was today's run. I ran four five-minute intervals and managed to keep up a relatively good pace. The third interval, where you can tell my pace is a little slower is slightly uphill, and the last run which looks a little faster, is slightly downhill. I had Amelia in the stroller on this run.
This was today's run. I ran four five-minute intervals and managed to keep up a relatively good pace. The third interval, where you can tell my pace is a little slower is slightly uphill, and the last run which looks a little faster, is slightly downhill. I had Amelia in the stroller on this run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment